Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

More

I struggled at the start of 2014 with how I should approach my goal setting, mainly because I've never been a good goal-setter. Or maybe (like many) I'm just not a very good goal-keeper. As I pondered my usual list of annual goals the word MORE kept popping in my head. A word telling me that I needed to do more than I did in 2013; to be more; to give more. Because more is always moving in the right direction.

I've come up with four areas of focus for this new year:

* I need to be more motivated, telling myself daily that I can be successful, even though I'm not (and will never be) perfect.
* I need to be more organized - with my schedule, with my time and (especially) with my home.
* I need to be more focused on what really matters in my life - my relationships. People are always more important.
* I need to have more endurance - pushing forward and not giving up, even when I (inevitably) fall short.



I look forward to sharing my 2014 journey on this new blog!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Julie, I'm not really a blog reader but I think I might make an exception for you. I love your thoughts here and the direction you're headed. Simple focuses and what's really important. Good luck and I look forward to reading MORE! :-)

    ReplyDelete